Successful LFS Build

jmscott at setex.ipcallback.com jmscott at setex.ipcallback.com
Wed Feb 3 09:11:27 PST 2010

hello LFS Group,

About a week ago I successfully built the 6.5 kernel (2.6.30.2),
with only a minor problem with udev confguration (not resolved).
I also successfully upgraded to the latest stable Linux kernel, 2.2.32.7,
with, so far, no problems.  Our regression tests have passed and
we were able to benchmark the latest btr file system under the LFS
kernel.  All is good.

So, I extend a hearty thank you to the LFS group.
Your documentation has been very helpful.
I owe you guys.

I will be tracking the eminent LFS 6.6 release and, hopefully, contributing.

Again, many thanks for a great project.

-john