BFLS List Server Down?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 15:15:54 PST 2010

I've tried to subscribe to the BLFS support list, and cannot get
a reply from the server. I tried the web interface, waited an hour
or so, and no e-mail. I thought perhaps I'd mistyped something,
so I tried again. Another hour and no reponse. I tried direct
e-mail, and waited an hour or so, and nothing.

Is the list server down?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.