lfscd-remastering-HOWTO

James jamesh at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 23 11:41:17 PDT 2007

The first thing I did in cases like this is to make sure I've followed
all the steps up to this point properly. Often, that's been the issue.

If you definitely have, make sure you're 100% certain you're in the
right directory. Sometimes the handbook can be ambiguous as to where
you're meant to be.

James