Founder status

wwh04660 at ucmo.edu wwh04660 at ucmo.edu
Tue Oct 23 04:17:27 PDT 2007

Hello all,

  All inquiries to the LFS IRC #LFS-Support channel need to go to
ChrisS67 or Aaediwen (Anthony) on the irc.linuxfromscratch.org
server. I cannot guarantee my current resources to the support we
offer toward LFS with IRC. Actually, the LFS IRC Support is lacking
infrastructure. I've had too much to deal with and I'm done with it.
I wasn't the founder of #LFS, someone else is, so the founder you
need to contact for #LFS, but I was the founder of #LFS-Support, and
the new founder is ChrisS67 with the successor being Aaediwen
(Anthony). I have too much going on. My gramma is in hospital with
dialysis and pace maker stuff with one to two years to live and my
mom attempted 3rd suicide attempt. I'll still be around just not as
active.

Sincerely,

William Harrington