XFS as root (was: Re: Restoring system to original state)

Anthony T. goumba_tony at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 18:58:58 PDT 2002

marc brady wrote:
> I set my system up with modules and made initrd image to preload the modules
>
> did you have it set as modules in the kernel?
> or
>
> did you build them in to the kernel

I had the xfs stuff built into the kernel, but i'll try your suggestion.
the only problem i had was with root as xfs as after i mad it ext2, the
other xfs partitions mounted without a problem.

i wasn't using initrd either, so i'm guessing that was where the problem
will be solved.

thanks for your help,
anthony

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org