E2fsprogs-1.27

Dave Roscoe droscoe at inet911.com
Sun Jun 9 20:46:01 PDT 2002

Yeah,  I also figured out why I couldn't see the info file originally.
Since "more" is not installed yet, simply doing an LS scrolled the info off
the screen.  When I piped it through "less", it was there.  It's weird how
that is the only info file that is stored as a gz, but when I typed info on
it, it came up.

Thanks for the info on DIR.  I did not realize what it's purpose was.  Maybe
the next version of the book can make mention of it?

Regards,
 -Dave