kernel performance...

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 14:49:31 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 05:41:55PM +0100, Luis Pedro de Moura Ribeiro
Pinto wrote:
> (sub benchmarks) corresponding to a common Desktop enviroment.. For my
> big surprise, kernel 2.2 beats the crap out of kernel 2.4 (i made
> really

The one question I would ask is...Which kernel's headers were used to
build glibc?

--
Archaic

--
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless

- H.L. Mencken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org