[lfs-dev] Expected package changes for LFS-10.0 ?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 27 19:30:23 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 09:05:32PM -0500, Douglas R. Reno via lfs-dev wrote:

> As far as I know, we have another binutils as well (2.35). I think there's a
> new version of Check as well, the kernel, and util-linux.

Cheers.  I'm on check-0.15.0 at the moment (haven't looked at any
LFS testsuite results yet).  Binutils is the sort of thing which
might cause occasional breakage, util-linux less so in terms of
building and testing packages (but potentially more so in terms of
being able to run commands I usually run, of course).

ĸen
--
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                          - Hogfather