[lfs-dev] Bison: The tests are known to fail using multiple processors.

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 19 09:15:08 PDT 2020

Where tests for a past version have been known to fail using -jN, we
tend to carry forward a warning.  Perhaps it would be more useful
to say 'have been known to fail'.

For example, today I tested the bison dev version on a completed
system, and was reminded how tlong that takes at -j1.  So I retried
at -j8 and had no problems.  Then I did the same with the current
3.6.4 version and again had no problems.

Of course, YMMV.

ĸen
--
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                          - Hogfather