[lfs-dev] Searching for a chapter on multilib

Cindy Sue Causey butterflybytes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:37:40 PDT 2019

On 7/11/19, Lewis Pike via lfs-dev <lfs-dev at lists.linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Last year, I went through the process of adding multilib support to my
> existing 64-bit LFS system.  I had come across what appeared to be a
> fork of the book at
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~dj/history/lfs-systemd-multilib/
> which contained an additional chapter (Chapter 10) addressing this
> very topic.
>
> Sadly, the above link is now dead and the notes I had taken at the
> time aren't sufficient to reproduce my prior build.
>
> Might anyone have a copy of this fork or know where it can be found?

Woohoo, I got one! Try this:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~dj/lfs-systemd-multilib/index.html

I hit up a search engine, and the 404 (gone to Atlanta) dead link is
still findable on the front page. That felt like a nice, positive
sign, actually, that this might be something recent (for whatever that
might mean, GRIN).

Same search engine also very graciously had provided a sample page.
Clicking the internal "Home" link on that sample page then landed the
at least still momentarily functional page above. A quick, highly
unscientific sampling of internal link clicking shows everything else
*might* still be working correctly.

Hope that helps!

Cindy :)
--