[lfs-dev] lfs-systemd svn 6.75.Util-linux-2.33

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:12:34 PST 2018

On 12/03/2018 10:02 AM, Thanos Baloukas via lfs-dev wrote:
> It has
>
> rm -vf /usr/include/{blkid,libmount,uuid}
>
> We don't create those symlinks now. It should be
>
> rm -vf /usr/lib/lib{blkid,mount,uuid}*
>
> Without the above the util-linux installation leaves in /usr/lib
> symlinks to /tools/lib

Those links are now only created in the systemd book.  We should
probably remove those at the end of the systemd section and remove the
reference in utils-linux.

If we decide to leave the rm command in util-linux, it should be marked
systemd onle, even if it is a null operation in the sysv version.

Douglas?  DJ?

I can do it if you don't have time.

   -- Bruce