[lfs-dev] Possible bison problem in chroot

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 23 11:41:37 PST 2017

One of the packages I normally build in chroot before I boot the new
system is lm_sensors.  And my script/version of htat hasn't changed
since the summer.  But in both my builds this month it failed,
telling me to install bison :

Please install bison, then make clean and try again
Makefile:175: lib/init.ad: No such file or directory

In each case I skipped over it, then built it without any problems
once I had booted the new system.  Very odd.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.