[lfs-dev] test failure in tar-1.30

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 22 12:46:01 PST 2017

Just an initial note that I'm getting one test failure in tar:

 92: link mismatch                                   FAILED (difflink.at:19)

Past experience suggests it is likely to be specific to me, but I'll
report it upstream when I have a moment.

Google found a link comparing the test file between 1.29 and 1.30 at
https://fossies.org/diffs/tar/1.29_vs_1.30/tests/testsuite-diff.html
which shows this seems to be a new test.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.