[lfs-dev] [lfs-book] Apparent build race in e2fsprogs

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 4 22:10:48 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 05:30:13AM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 12:35:24AM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
>

> I'll give e2fsprogs another try later - if that is sorted, it
> implies the patch [1] will also be needed in chapter 5.

For me, the patch does let e2fsprogs build with -j8 in chroot, so I
think it should be added to chapter 5 as well as chapter 6, but I'm
open to contra-arguments (and I have not checked to see if e2fsprogs
does have a double-colon rule).  Patch is now uploaded.

ĸen
--
I had to walk fifteen miles to school, barefoot in the snow.  Uphill both ways.