[lfs-dev] Git

Roger Koehler roger.o.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:37:35 PST 2016

> The results are also posted to the lfs-book and blfs-book mailing lists
nightly.

The more I learn about LFS, the more impressed I get. I think I will be
adding a couple more lists to my subscriptions.

Whenever I learn something new (git for example), I tend to jump in with
both feet and try it everywhere. I'm usually better off just following the
book instructions, but I do learn more when I go out on a limb once in a
while until it breaks off. Then I just start over again.

LFS is a great way to learn about Linux and the tools surrounding it. Kudos.