[lfs-dev] Package Freeze

Thierry Nuttens tnuttens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:52:27 PDT 2016

> I will wait.  I still beleave it would beter to have gcc 6.2
> integrated in the next stable version but I can also understand the
> risk of big adaption on the blfs packages side... unless ...

Sources are available. I'm on it :)
Will try to go as far as possible. Logs should be available soon (I hope)

More information about the lfs-dev mailing list