[lfs-dev] Package Freeze

Thierry Nuttens tnuttens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:48:08 PDT 2016

It seems to be installed by libstdc++ as it's a c++ lib.
http://downloads.nutyx.org/logs/development/x86_64/chroot/libstdc++.log
and passing --with-gxx-include-dir=/tools/$LFS_TARGET/include/c++/$version
to gcc_pass2 didn't help. Do you see anything in gcc_pass1 that
algorithm header file is install ?