[lfs-dev] LFS Version 20160806-systemd (r11101) results

Paul Hentschel paul at hpminc.com
Mon Aug 8 13:58:54 PDT 2016

I completed a successful build without any issues with this version. I
normally would not have posted about a successful build, but I have been
following the issues you were having with binutils-2.27 / glibc-2.24 and
just wanted to let you that everything worked for me.

Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz x 4
6.0 GB RAM
LFS Version 20160622-systemd / GNOME 3 desktop host system
Built new system on a SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 32GB flash drive

I did find one minor typo:
Chapter 7.2.1 Network Interface Configuration Files
"Both services are enabled by defualt" (should be default).

Thanks everyone for all the hard work!

Paul