[lfs-dev] gcc test failures wi h current svn

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 7 12:37:32 PDT 2016

On Sun, Aug 07, 2016 at 02:14:42PM -0500, Douglas R. Reno wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2016 12:12 PM, "Ken Moffat" <zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> There are a couple of memory leaks and such that were reported for Perl a
> couple of days ago. I wonder if you ran across some of them.
>
> Also, are you having issues with AMD systems again? I can attempt to setup
> a test build and see whats going on if you are.

My A10 expired, as did my A4.  The Phenom used to be my main test
system (with Internal Compiler Errors in make -j4, but I'm hoping
I've bypassed those by dropping caches before doing any builds), but
I haven't built a new LFS system there since June last year.

For perl, let's see what happens without gold.

That box desperately needs a newer build, and I want to try
gimp-2.9.4 and get back to using applications, so it seemed a good
place to try.  I also want to try server packages on dual-core
Athlon64, but that will be even slower.

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods