[lfs-dev] [LFS Trac] #3819: GCC-5.2.0

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Thu Jul 16 08:46:46 PDT 2015

Resending again to the correct list. Bad autocomplete!

On 16.7.2015 17:41, LFS Trac wrote:
> #3819: GCC-5.2.0
> -------------------------+------------------------
>   Reporter:  Krejzi       |      Owner:  lfs-book@…
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
> Component:  Book         |    Version:  SVN
>   Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
> -------------------------+------------------------
>   GCC-5.2.0 has been released and is a bugfix update to the stable GCC-5
>   series.
>
>   http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-5.2.0/
>
>   It contains almost everything that's included in the upstream fixes patch
>   except the libgomp part, which wasn't (at least the last time I checked)
>   merged into gcc trunk nor the stable branch.

Mainly for Bruce, but others are free to participate:

Glibc-2.22 is planned for July 31st. I could handle both at that time if
you're not in a hurry and want to get this release in the book asap.

But, given the past Glibc release history, it could easily slip up to
mid August.