[lfs-dev] About new systemd release management

James Powell maduinthemarauder at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:44:39 PDT 2015

I'm not saying you, nor I could have said anything to change their minds, but now I'm curious and concerned about the direction of the project.

Without controlled stable releases, how will they track bugs? Just say to everyone, pull a new git clone and pray it works?

Very strange indeed, and thanks for keeping us informed Armin.