[lfs-dev] About new systemd release management

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sat Jul 11 02:05:49 PDT 2015

On 11.07.2015 06:45, James Powell wrote:
> I find this of little excuse to not have autotools ready tarballs from the developer. I too use githib, but you can branch stable code, pull the sources, and get them package ready in versioned releases. I'm wondering if this is just laziness or carelessness?

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2015-June/033214.html

Find out for yourself. Unfortunately, Lennart asked if anyone
depended on previous setup and I wasn't subscribed at the time
to raise my concerns. By the time I found out, it was already
late.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.