[lfs-dev] Upcoming package freeze and -rc1

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 11 17:34:16 PST 2015


On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:54:34PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I was hoping to freeze on Feb 15, but I'd really like to get util-linux-2.26
> in before that.  I asked upstream and they are waiting on i18n translations
> so they think it should be sometime next week.
> 
> The question is whether we should wait or slip it into the book between -rc1
> and -stable.
> 
> Right now, only the latest kernel and iproute2 are not in -svn.  Waiting
> would also give us some time to possibly get a 3.19.1 kernel into the book
> rater than a .0 version.
> 
> Our schedules are not driven by anything external, but are good for planning.
> 
> What do you think?
> 
>   -- Bruce

 I don't feel in any hurry, but then I rarely do.  I don't think
I'll be building a fresh system before the end of next week at the
earliest.

ĸen
-- 
Nanny Ogg usually went to bed early. After all, she was an old lady.
Sometimes she went to bed as early as 6 a.m.


More information about the lfs-dev mailing list