[lfs-dev] Upcoming package freeze and -rc1

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Wed Feb 11 11:49:30 PST 2015


On 11.2.2015 19:54, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I was hoping to freeze on Feb 15, but I'd really like to get
> util-linux-2.26 in before that.  I asked upstream and they are waiting
> on i18n translations so they think it should be sometime next week.
>
> The question is whether we should wait or slip it into the book between
> -rc1 and -stable.
>
> Right now, only the latest kernel and iproute2 are not in -svn.  Waiting
> would also give us some time to possibly get a 3.19.1 kernel into the
> book rater than a .0 version.
>
> Our schedules are not driven by anything external, but are good for
> planning.
>
> What do you think?
>
>    -- Bruce

Fine with me. As I've already noted, it would be great if it was at 
least on Feb 20th or later. But, it's entirely up to you and I trust 
your choice will be the right one.


More information about the lfs-dev mailing list