[lfs-dev] Upcoming package freeze and -rc1

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:54:34 PST 2015


I was hoping to freeze on Feb 15, but I'd really like to get util-linux-2.26 in 
before that.  I asked upstream and they are waiting on i18n translations so they 
think it should be sometime next week.

The question is whether we should wait or slip it into the book between -rc1 and 
-stable.

Right now, only the latest kernel and iproute2 are not in -svn.  Waiting would 
also give us some time to possibly get a 3.19.1 kernel into the book rater than 
a .0 version.

Our schedules are not driven by anything external, but are good for planning.

What do you think?

   -- Bruce


More information about the lfs-dev mailing list