[lfs-dev] headers_check : should we drop it ?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 31 15:25:53 PDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 04:43:26PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> I'm not touching Chapter 5 right now.  Go ahead.

 I took the liberty of removing two words from the text in the
chapter 6 headers page.  If you are updating anything else today,
feel free to remove my changelog entry : I put it there because some
LFS builders seem to expect a changelog entry if there is a new
date in the book, but it isn't particularly useful.

ĸen