[lfs-dev] Thoughts about LFS and systemd

Thierry Nuttens tnuttens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 03:33:01 PDT 2014

Hello.

I thing its a very good idea to go for a possibility to choose between
systemd and SySV. Simply because, it's an endless debate, peoples  are for
SySV or for systemD, both parties are convinced by they choice.

For dbus, with the kdbus module coming slowly in the stable branch of the
kernel, they is a chance that we will be able to skip it in the future the
need of dbus in a systemd LFS.

By the way, I would like to congratulate for your superbe job on LFS/ BLFS.
keep going.

BR,

Thierry