[lfs-dev] eudev-manpages version

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 10:41:04 PDT 2014

Thomas Trepl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in chap6 the version of the eudev-manpages is hardcoded
>
> tar -xvf ../eudev-1.5.1-manpages.tar.bz2 -C /usr/share
>
> which should be
>
> tar -xvf ../eudev-&eudev-version;-manpages.tar.bz2 -C /usr/share

Indeed you are right.  I fixed that just now.  I will note that (in this
case) on anduin where the manpages tarball is located, the 1.5.3 tarball
is a symlink to the 1.5.1 version.

I've asked upstream to provide the rendered manpages as a part of the
tarball so it doesn't need to be separate, but I don't know if they will
do it or not.

   -- Bruce