[lfs-dev] Project contributor names

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Tue Mar 4 17:16:19 PST 2014

On 03/05/2014 01:58 AM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
> oh didn't know that LFS planned to migrate to git :( I hope the mail on
> lfs-book will be as usable as they are with svn, because it the easiest
> way to follow the updates to translate efficiently. I know that git,
> used on CLFS, gives weird commits reports and it's hard to use them.
> Well I really hope this git will manage to help everyone to follow the
> updates, although it's not the case with CLFS.
> ok, I really have pain using git. Too hard for me likely, and I really
> prefer svn. :(
>
> Regards,

Well, I guess if we decide to migrate to git, we'll have some sort of
online browser like cgit or gitweb

For example, freedesktop.org uses cgit, here's the mesa repository.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/

Just click on any of the commits below and you can easily see what's
changed.

I expect that lfs-book and blfs-book mailing lists should still be
there, although mail format might be different than the current one.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.