[lfs-dev] LFS-7.5: Distrowatch mix-up re sysd/non-sysd.

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Tue Mar 4 10:43:40 PST 2014

> Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:23:27 +0100
> From: "Armin K." <krejzi at email.com>
> Subject: Re: [lfs-dev] LFS-7.5: Distrowatch mix-up re sysd/non-sysd.
>
> On 03/04/2014 05:50 PM, akhiezer wrote:
> >> Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:54:09 -0600
> >> From: Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com>
> >> To: akhiezer <lfs65 at cruziero.com>,
> >> Subject: Re: [lfs-dev] LFS-7.5: Distrowatch mix-up re sysd/non-sysd.
> >>
> > 	.
> >> Can you do the notification for us?  I'm not really concerned about who
> >> get the 'credit' on Distrowatch.  The only thing that's important is
> >> whether interested users are pointed to the website.
> >>

> > No probs per se; probly best though if e.g. Armin picked wording and sent
> > to DW, after update of 'news' page per 'website' list (since DW will likely
> > want to link to that, like they've done for presently-'live' pair of items).
> >

> I don't care much. There is no mention of systemd at all there, just
> wrong name in the second thread or whatever it is.

 - yeah, no probs, it was just a suggestion; can't make the hosses
 drink ...  .

(The whole point about lfs-sysd not being there ... is precisely that,
i.e. that it wasn't there; and to have it added as an additional pair of
items - one on the front page, and one in (next week's) 'weekly' section;
additional to the present pair for lfs main branch. Who knows, DW might even
auto- pick it (lfs-sysd announce) up if/when the 'news' page is updated per
'website' list note.)

rgds,
akh