[lfs-dev] gcc pass 1/2 instructions re mpfr/gmp/mpc.

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Sat Mar 1 16:06:18 PST 2014

> Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 17:04:38 -0600
> From: Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [lfs-dev] gcc pass 1/2 instructions re mpfr/gmp/mpc.
>
> Pierre Labastie wrote:

> >> Hmm.  How about:
> >>
> >> if [ $(ls /usr/lib*/lib{mpfr,gmp,mpc}.so|wc -l) != 3 ]; then
> >>     echo one of lib{mpfr,gmp,mpc}.so is missing
> >> fi

This would give a false-negatve on e.g. host-os multilib slackware - there's
a '/usr/lib/libmpc.so' as well as the three 'usual suspects'
(i.e. /usr/lib64/lib{mpfr,gmp,mpc}.so) in /usr/lib64  .

The test - if using that approach - would really need to do (loop across)
each of mpfr/mpc/gmp separately, and check that iindivid value is e.g. '>=1'

akh