[lfs-dev] Kernel configuration for systemd

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 26 17:56:16 PDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 07:11:55PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> >  Again, thanks for explaining that - sounds like the sort of thing
> >that desktop environments will use.
> >
> >  If this was BLFS, I would suggest that these things could have
> >additional explanation in the wiki, but that isn't how LFS works.
>
> I have no problem putting that type of explanation into the book, but I'd
> like to have some suggested words.
>
>   -- Bruce

 I need to look at the references, and dig around a bit more now
that I have some idea what is going on.  But first I want to try to
sort out my nfs mounting problem (similar to redhat bug 1027114,
debian bug 739721), and to build the rest of my current desktop.

 Also got a lot of other things I'm trying to do, so likely to be a
week or two.

ĸen