[lfs-dev] kvm performance

Stuart Stegall keltor at keltor.org
Mon Sep 23 08:08:26 PDT 2013

I use virtio with the cache set to none on KVM.  I get 57s on Host (16
threads, 64GB RAM, single SSD storage, using -j4) and 69s in a VM (4
threads, 8GB RAM, virtio is on the same SSD formated ext2, using -j4).  Not
sure if these metrics are helpful for anyone or not, but there you go.

Go n-éirí leat,
Stuart