[lfs-dev] Tickets

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 16:51:50 PDT 2013

I can't speak for 3349 without further poking

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/3350 - I think this is
talking about the network lfs bootscripts package made for systemd.
If so, we already have the lfs-bootscripts package for that.

Speaking of which, I think I would like to see some of the systemd
elements merged into the lfs bootscripts so it can be used for
sysvinit or systemd.  Something I wanted to look into one of these
days.