[lfs-dev] Update to docbook stylesheets

Matt Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 16:49:54 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 19:54 +0100, Matt Burgess wrote:

> Well, I've made some progress already, just by copying and pasting the
> original xsl:template from the upstream autoidx.xsl file.  I'm now
> working on adjusting it to match the current formatting.  Hopefully I'll
> have something ready in no more than a couple of evenings.

Should be fixed in r10357.  If anyone feels that the XSL can be tidied
up any more, please feel free.  I got this working pretty much by copy
and pasting bits and pieces from the upstream stylesheets and Manuel's
original, so there may be 'oddities' in there visible to anyone with an
inkling of XSLT knowledge!

Regards,

Matt.