[lfs-dev] Latest packages

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Sat May 4 14:28:34 PDT 2013

----- Mail original -----

There is sometime .tar as krb5 signed.tar

Debian has a watch rule for each package inside debian directory,
for krb5, that's in
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-k5-afs/debian-krb5.git;a=blob;f=debian/watch;h=a5d7c52a3bd6cda689ebe73d9fe8097f05369bf8;hb=HEAD

As debian has a lot of different way to handle the packaging, I am not always able to find where the debian watch rule is.

Gentoo too has something similar but I don't remember how this is named and done.

Some packages have stable/devel policy based on odd/even versions (glib, cairo, pixman, xorriso, perl, DBD-sqlite). So you may need a specific RE for each package to watch what you are looking for.

Gilles