[lfs-dev] [lfs-patches] Systemd LFS Perl Libc Patch missing

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Thu Jun 13 13:32:18 PDT 2013

On 06/13/2013 10:05 PM, raivo at infdot.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Perl Libs Patch seems to be missing from Systemd LFS version:
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/systemd/chapter03/patches.html
>
> 2nd one from the bottom of the page. Clicking the link gives "Page not
> found!".
>
> Regards
> --
> Raivo Laanemets
> Infdot OÜ (LLC)
> https://infdot.com
> Nooruse 13-39, Elva, Estonia
> 555 327 85

It appears that systemd book rendering is broken on the server. Matt,
can you take a look at this? Last rendered version is from 20130529, but
I've merged some changes after that - it should be 20130610 at least.

Bruce, can you take a look at message I sent you few days ago (your
server doesn't like my email addresses I guess) which contains partial
fix for LFS ticket #3350.