[lfs-dev] [LFS Trac] #3098: udev/systemd 183 is out

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Wed May 30 20:00:45 PDT 2012

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> You are not doing this in an LFS Chapter 6 type of environment.  I did
> this and immediately got:

Yeah, you're right, see my reply to Ken.  No system in the proper state
to test that at the moment.  :-(

> Anouther problem is that src/shared/util.c is needed to build the udev
> programs but it needs to remove or comment out
>   #include <sys/capability.h>
> (line 53).

If none of the functions in util.c is called by anything in udev, then
it may work to exclude src/shared/util.lo file from
am_libsystemd_shared_la_OBJECTS, like I'm doing with libsystemd-label.la.