[lfs-dev] linux-3.4 needs patch to build

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:44:52 PDT 2012

Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> --- Em ter, 29/5/12, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:
>
>> I am grateful for your contributions to us all using
>> (B)LFS.
>
> Perhaps a better word would thankful. Hope you understand what I mean

For those of us working with many people around the world and who also
only knowing English (i.e. me), I think we understand completely.  We
try to never read into things that can arise from someone choosing the
wrong word.  We even ignore the spelling of our British friends.  :)

I just hope that others ignore my many typos.  :)

   -- Bruce