[lfs-dev] Fix Includes [WAS: Re: Wording fix]

Matt Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 28 15:37:58 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 18:16 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> On 5/28/12 6:15 PM, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> > It's probably safer to add back the command that disables this script
> > but just make sure that our explanation for it is accurate.
>
> Oh, and sorry for the trouble here, I realize I was the one that started
> this...

No need to apologize!  I'm interested in what's made you rethink this?
I see no build issues with the few 'fixed' headers installed.  If you
don't think the headers that are being fixed need to be, is it worth
reporting this as an upstream bug in the fixincludes machinery?

I can't imagine that every distro prevents this script from running, but
I must admit to not being particularly bothered to go and find out for
definite.

Thanks,

Matt.