[lfs-dev] Wording fix

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at lightcubesolutions.com
Sat May 5 07:35:48 PDT 2012

On May 5, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Jeremy Huntwork <
jhuntwork at lightcubesolutions.com> wrote:

Looks like I missed some necessary text changes.

There's also this statement made regarding the fixincludes script in GCC
pass 2:  "In fact, running this script may actually pollute the build
environment by installing fixed headers from the host system into GCC's
private include directory"

That may no longer be true. In fact it would be nice if we can confirm
this. Anyone willing to poke a bit there and see if touching this
fixincludes script is still necessary?

Also, very minor, but there's an extra space at the top of binutils pass 2
configure command.

JH
*
*