[lfs-dev] Happy 13th

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 18 16:26:10 PST 2012

Only to with happy 13th to LFS too. It's an occasion for me to say
"thanks" to this marvelous project. Thanks to all the team who maintain
it, in all its components (blfs, lfs, alfs). I find this project great
and I hope I'll help it. I hope we'll be able to write again in 13 years
to say that lfs still is maintained and as dynamic as today.

Thanks all editors and contributors! I will help you as much as I can!

Regards,

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch
       Coordinateur au sein du projet Trad GNU de l'April
       Animateur suppléant du groupe de travail Accessibilité de l'April