[lfs-dev] Possible problem with current glibc (LFS 7.2 cant recompile LFS 7.2)

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Sat Aug 25 17:59:18 PDT 2012

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:59:04 +0100, Jasmine Iwanek wrote:

> Actually, when I copied in rpc/types.h, I put it in /usr/include/rpc and
> that made the ch5-glibc build happy

Um, doesn't anyone see the obvious problem here?

The cross toolchain is apparently finding stuff on the host. The whole
point of the cross toolchain is to avoid the host.

I'll put money on the fact that the introduction of --sysroot into the
build has caused this regression. If true, this is my worst fear realised.

Regards
Greg