[lfs-dev] Possible problem with current glibc (LFS 7.2 cant recompile LFS 7.2)

Jasmine Iwanek jasmine at iwanek.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 05:47:05 PDT 2012

Onto my second pass building 7.2 dev and it would appear that without
the obsolete rpc interfaces that glibc 2.16 wont compile, I grabbed
rpc/types.h and put it in usr/include/rpc and all was good to go again.

Don't know if anyone else has as yet tried building 7.2 in 7.2 but I
think this may be worth looking into.

rpc_clntout.c:34:23: fatal error: rpc/types.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build/sunrpc/cross-rpc_clntout.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [sunrpc/others] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

--