[lfs-dev] Minor cleanups and consistancy fixes

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:05:26 PDT 2012

Jasmine Iwanek wrote:
> Attached is a few cleanups to grammar and fixes for inconsistent use of
> terminology throughout the book.

- are included that are not strictly required.  The lists below document the
+ are included that are not strictly required.  The lists below
documents the

They document
It documents

I think the difference between GB and gigabytes is more style than
grammar.  I'd like other opinions.

In one place you change "five gigabyte" to "5 gigabyte".  Generally I
think a single digit should be spelled out, but you are right that we
are not completely consistent.

http://www.grammarbook.com/numbers/numbers.asp

   -- Bruce