[lfs-dev] Proposed package freeze

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Tue Aug 21 10:24:19 PDT 2012


On 08/21/2012 07:13 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I am proposing that we freeze LFS for 7.2 with the packages we now have
> in svn.  There is one outstanding ticket to address glibc issues, but
> that does not require a package change.
>
> Util-linux may come out with a new release in the next week or so, but I
> think we can hold off on that until after 7.2 is released.
>
> The tests in chapter 6 look pretty clean to me.
>
> We can release 7.2-rc1 as soon as we resolve the glibc issues, probably
> tomorrow.  I would like to then release 7.2-stable around the first of
> September.
>
> Thoughts?
>
>     -- Bruce

Fine with me.



More information about the lfs-dev mailing list