svn bootscript regression

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 7 22:01:07 PDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 11:33 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> You are right.  That's the way I remember it too.  I never liked it
> though.  A single file that is edited would be better for LFS.
>
> The system is designed so a distribution package manager can just drop
> in files.  That's easier for a distro, but harder for a person to
> understand.
It was much easier for BLFS too! BTW, aren't we a distro yet? ;-)

I'll add the functionality back in this weekend. I'm also not going to
get the other changes in until tomorrow night as my new directory server
has been a little bit more of a PITA than anticipated. I was having a
bit of difficulty in getting my custom attributes to play nicely, but it
is all resolved now, or at least I hope it is.

-- DJ Lucas