Bootscript reorganization

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:04:49 PDT 2011

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> This is requesting feedback on many of the exact things we discussed
> in a recent thread, although some of the conclusions were different.

I believe you are referring to the thread starting at

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2011-May/064677.html

There are separate threads at

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2011-May/064721.html
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2011-May/064785.html
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2011-June/064814.html

Basically, those threads were the impetus for this thread, but I wanted
to put it into my own words and restart, mostly because it's been a
while since they were discussed.  Also the thread was primarily about
LSB Bootscripts and I wanted to re-cast the discussion slightly.  I
should have referenced the threads above.

   -- Bruce