Testing

zzflop zzflop at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:17:59 PDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 01:41:24PM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Sorry for the noise if it comes through, but David Jensen emailed to me
> saying he hasn't received mail from these two groups in some time, and
> he also sent a test mail.

I was wondering also at the lack of incoming mail to this
box. I moved my /home directory to a seperate partion  about
a week ago and /dev/nulled the mailing list mailboxes and
this is the first mail I've received from lfs-dev.

Looking at the archive sorted by date the last previous was
on March 19, so that's about right for me.

Mike H.