Website

Eric Raslich rasliche at msu.edu
Wed Mar 17 11:38:49 PDT 2010

On 3/17/2010 2:14 PM, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Last summer I worked on a mockup for a new LFS site design. I showed it to Gerard and he liked it, and helped with suggestions to tweak it to a point he was generally happy with. Shortly thereafter, Gerard 'disappeared', and I haven't heard anything more from him.
>
> I'm curious what the community as a whole thinks of it and if there is any interest in updating the LFS website, or if I should just archive the demo site. (That also brings up a few questions about the status of certain projects, but that's another issue, I guess.)
>
> Here's the site: http://dev.lightcube.us/~jhuntwork/LightCube/LFS-NG/
>
> None of the links do anything, since it's just a mockup.
>
> --
> JH

I can't remember if I'm supposed to reply before or after the quote but,
this looks awesome. I've had some issues with the current site and this
looks to be a LOT more user friendly at first glance (very important)
and looks generally more organized than the cookie-cutter design
currently being used.

Eric